أ. صالح سعيد باحشوان مقالات 1
Saleh S. Bahashwan School Psychologist Mobile: 0504609554 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worked with several consultation centers in Jeddah "e.g., Istesharah Center, the Assessment and Diagnosis center, and now with Labbaik center for Educational Consultation.
- Joined the Special Education Department, College of Education, University of Jeddah on December 22, 2003 until retirement in April 2016.
- Headed the Assessment and counseling center at the college since its establishment in 2006 until retirement.
- Taught "Introduction to assessment of students with special needs" 3301 course at Dar AlHekmah University in 2009, and 2013.
- Joined the Maharat Center since its establishment in 1993, until December 2003.
- Supervised all psychological reports that come out of the Maharat Center.
- Participated in assessment, counseling, and consultation of children, their parents and teachers, and other adults.
- Participated in screening hundreds of preschoolers entering formal schools from various private schools in Jeddah (e.g., Dar-Al-Fikr girls school, Al-Manarat girls and boys schools, Al-Falah schools in Makkah and Jeddah).
- Worked for ten years in the Maharat Center for Cognitive and Skills Development in assessing and treatment of students with special needs in clinical settings.
- Trained specially in working with children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Dyslexia, and with other learning difficulties.
- Trained in counseling children with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- Consulted many parents and teachers of children with developmental and behavioral difficulties.
- Developed and managed several reading programs to enhance students' reading and comprehension skills.
- Certified in administering and analyzing all Wechsler Intelligence Scales.
- Certified in administering and analyzing formal and informal Achievement Tests.
- Certified in administering and analyzing Perceptual and Motor\Perceptual Tests.
- Certified in administering and analyzing Social\Emotional and Personality Tests (i.e., House – Tree – Person, Kinetic Family Drawing, Thematic Apperception Tests, Sentence Completion).
- Developed counseling programs for the orphans to improve their social, emotional, and interpersonal skills.
- Worked for the past 20 years, among other specialists to diagnose, assess, and conduct strategic intervention to help students improve their academic achievements.
- Worked in all areas of assessing and correcting reading and learning differences.
- Worked in planning and implementing Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Experienced in designing and implementing enrichment programs.
- Worked closely with a Developmental Optometrist to identify and facilitate learning for children with visual and perceptual difficulties.
- Worked in many externships in schools and centers that deal with children with learning differences.
- Master Degree in School Psychology – College of Health and Human Services, University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, in 2001. GPA= 3.8
- Practicum student in school psychology in Toledo public and private schools.
- Earned an MA in Reading Progress Management: Classroom and Clinic, from the George Washington University in Washington, DC, in 1993. GPA = 3.77